Monday, August 6, 2012
Got to Hazen
Today at 3:30am it was so eariley. I went to bed about 4ish bacause i got shone the house. I got NO sleep on the trip last night so I sleeped in till about 2:30pm. I felt so bad that i sleeped in that long. Today during the day that i have been up I took a tour of the town. It's not that big but it's cute in it's own ways. I got shone the school, grocery store, post office, police station, food places,farm land,gas station, and don't forget the churches so many of them!! Then we came back and we got to go to dallor general and car wash. It's not like the car washes in Whashington, you do it by your self. I washed the car with the soap. I LOVED IT. Then we came back again and relaxed for awhile. Then we went out for dinner at the best hamburger place in such a small town. It was sooo GOOD!! Last but not least we came back and were watching tv. We all are so wiped that we are all going to bed super eailer because of the time last night. I had a great frist day in Hazen, good place:)
Labels:
Aunt Janae',
Brianna,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.