Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fast and Fun Day!

Today everything went by so fast. I had to do alot of chores, but i did them like in 15 to 25 mintues they were so easy. I love having chores because it brings out the best of me sometimes. We also went to the dallor general and went for mexican. It was very lovely. I had a good time with Alex, Brinnana, Nae. It was a fast and fun day. I love hanging out with my cousin A-DOG!! We are going to get a movie at the red box but it has to be done by 9 because we are all tried. That is how my day went and the rest of my night. I also want to also point out that I LOVE MY WHOLE FAMILY, I also so miss there facing. Love you night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.